Friday, December 25, 2009

HE'S BEEN HERE!

Let me wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! We went to the Christmas Eve mass for Nativity at the State Fairgrounds and it was incredible. There was an amazing choir and we all lit candles and sang Silent Night. I really felt the Peace of Christ amongst all! Here is our Christmas Tree. I just love Christmas Eve at night. Later I'll try to upload my iPhone photo of JP with his candle lit at Church.
OK, we have evidence that Santa came. I went into the next room and then all of a sudden heard a clatter. I went back to check but didn't see anyone. Santa must have been here in a flash. He left behind some evidence. I sure hope he doesn't need these!
My goodness, Santa did leave evidence. Here are his footprints. We even have reindeer footprints in our house. Santa sure did leave some sacks of gifts. I heard him and when I went in to see what was happening, he got out of here in a flash.

2 comments:

  1. I'mso happy you have the pix. to prove Santacame into your home. It proves he's NOT a burglar, but a nice guy!! TFS; have a great holiday. ((SUE

    ReplyDelete