Thursday, December 3, 2009

GORGEOUS SNOWMAN WREATH

CAROL HARTLINE'S SNOWMAN WREATH
ADORNS THE ENTRANCE TO MY HOME

I knew if I asked Carol to make me a wreath for my front door for the Holiday Season, she would know what kind of wreath would make the most splendid entry to my home. This is the wreath that she made and it is done in Christmas colors with snowmen and balls and metal snowflakes and gorgeous ribbon and accents. Carol is so talented that I am honored that she would even consider making me a wreath.
I made Carol stand at the front door so she could be photographed with her gorgeous creation. She pointed out to me that I had a snowman rug at the door, and wouldn't you know not only did I have one there, I also had 2 snowmen rugs for the inside of the doorway as well.

If you are local and interested in having Carol design a wreath for you, please email me
(brown link above - see header) and I'll put you in touch with her. She has fabulous prices and the wreaths are worth it and more. But hurry....as we are getting closer to Christmas. Only 22 more days.

Thanks Carol for decorating my home with this awesome Snowman Holiday Wreath!

No comments:

Post a Comment