Thursday, October 1, 2009

OCTOBER 1st HALLOWEEN CARDS

How about some Halloween for the first day of October? This holiday is the second most decorated holiday next to Christmas - or so I am told. I decorate for Halloween and most everyone on my street does too. I send Halloween cards to my relatives, do you? While these aren't the exact cards I'm sending, they are great samples. I used the stamp sets From the Crypt, Holiday Haunts and Teeny Tiny Wishes. Notice the ribbon above is wide black grosgrain which is new this year (love it!) and I placed elegant eggplant rick rack ribbon from the SU! Orchard pack on top. Love this designer ribbon.
I embossed the skull with white embossing powder on basic black card stock. I used rhinestone brads for the eyes and our new modern label punch. The background on the cards are embossed with texturz plates for the Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment