Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SCRAPBOOK PAGE WITH MY DIGITAL STUDIO

About 5 years ago we embarked on a pilgrimage to Rome, Italy. It was one of the most wonderful places we visited as a family. I used my new SU! My Digital Studio (MDS) to create this digital scrapbook page. I love how I can add all kinds of embellishments and stamps to my art work. The program comes with different stamps you can add in just about every color including some of last year's in colors. I used stamps from the always set and razzle dazzle set as well as an alphabet to do the letters for Rome. This is really addicting because it is so easy to use. Carol Hartline just purchased her first copy and I can't wait to see what she does with it. More to come as I get even more in depth with all of the features. This page with shadowing and opacifying, cropping photos and adding embellishments and stamps took less than a 1/2 an hour and would have taken less but I'm particular when something is not exactly the way I think it should be. I am so happy with this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment