Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HALLOWEEN DECOR AND TREATS

There are just so many great photos from this Halloween Party that I could post for days. However, I will select all the great ones out and get them up. This is Hsiao-hui - our wonderful hostess - with one of the children. Oooh, how scary!
I loved all of the decorations and added touches around the house where we stamped and created.
This is one of several Big Shot treat bags that Hsiao-hui made for the table. Each was decorated in some way and filled with chocolate! mmmm

Hsiao-hui came around and gave each person a homemade and hand decorated cupcake.
These spider webs were just terrific. Oh, the time Hsiao-hui put into all of this to make the details just right.
Dawn really thought this was a great touch by Hsiao-hui.

Even I, Sister Mary Stamper - really loved my cupcake. Who would not? the desserts were amazing!
Not only were the tables and walls decorated, but the windows were also.
I love this witch silhouette, too. So scary!

Tomorrow I'll post the Halloween food!

No comments:

Post a Comment