Monday, October 5, 2009

CRAFTING WITH SU! NEW SHIMMER PAINTS

I wanted to share with you my experience with the new SU! Shimmer Paints. First let me say that I love them and at the truly affordable price buy 2 of each one. I die cut this card using my Big Shot movers and shapers die with the curvy label die. The card stock base is chocolate chip and the paper is the new designer paper Christmas Cocoa. The snowflake was punched out with the snowflake punch and I brushed the shimmer paint on it with my sponge dauber. Do you want to know what else I shimmered? If you look closely, or if you click on the card above you will see that I also added shimmer to my white taffeta ribbon. Oooh, the holidays never looked so good. Thank you SU!

1 comment:

  1. I would have never thought to do that. I wonder if it would work on other colors? I am going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete