Sunday, October 25, 2009

SU! HALLOWEEN PARTY - COSTUMES

I think this had to be the party of the year so far. We had a blast at Hsiao-hui's home last night. I wanted to post some of the ladies who came in costume. In all we had 21 people not including Hsiao-hui's mom and all the kids. Most everyone came in costume and here are some highlights starting above with Carol Hartline in her tropical outfit and Janet Aker who is so adorable as a Raven's fan. I love the sparkly purple hair.
Oh my gosh, Alannah was the most adorable as Alice in Wonderland with her grand mom with Sue W.!
Sharon is just grand in her Halloween vest. Sharon won the Patterned Pines hostess set for coming in costume and having her name drawn. She had 2 added entries because she knew that Hsiao-hui was the featured artist on my blog (see entry for Saturday), but we drew her entry that she added herself, because the other two were in my handwriting, so I guess Sharon was Miss Halloween Lucky last night.
Paulette came as a Stamper full of supplies. She didn't forget a thing, and if someone else did they only had to turn to Paulette because her outfit had just about everything we needed to stamp and craft.
OK, I have to say that you are only going to get this side view of Sue E. because Sue had the funniest costume on. I am going to devote a whole blog entry later this week to Sue who made me laugh so very hard. Just stay tuned because you will love it and laugh so hard when you see
it.
Amanda really worked hard to get her costume together. What a great outfit. She came as a Gothic angel and let me tell you angelic she was. You wouldn't have known it was Amanda under all that makeup except that she was as sweet as pie. Love the hair and see the next photo of her back.
Aren't these wings just amazing? Amanda wherever did you get these? Wow! Wow! Wow!
Talk about clever? Yes, Linda Kincaid is the most clever with her costumes each year. Linda was one of the black eyed peas!
Now here is a photo for you, a nun and a cop. But this cop is the friendly kind and it is Sandi H. with the one and only Sister Maria Stamper. Ok, it's me but I know everyone had a hard time guessing, tee hee.
Katie, you are not a witch unless you are a good witch, that is for sure. This is a lovely costume.
I needed to show you Paulette again so you can see her cool costume up close. She even had stickers on her shirt that made a scrapbook page.
Here is our lovely hostess Hsiao-hui. She was fabulous as a host. Not one minute went by where she wasn't busy doing something. She was cooking and getting drinks and making sure we all had so much to eat. I'll be making a blog post just on the food alone. She really is crafty - Martha Stewart, beware!
Here is another photo of Alannah. I don't know where she got this Alice costume but it's great. Don't you just love her smile? And the lips? Wow! perfect!
This is the lovely Diana as a fairy princess. She really looked nice.
And yet another photo of Sandi H. ready to stick em up and stamp!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT GREAT FUN!!!!!! Hsaio-Hui was a wonderful hostess and the food just kept on coming!! I always have so much fun hanging out with Maria and her great group of friends..... Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me, Sandi Haertig!! Forgot to sign my name! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete