Thursday, October 22, 2009

REMARKABLES SWAP CARDS I

Paulette and I got together tonight and had dinner with some of our stamping friends. It was really nice. Just before dinner got started Paulette passed around the cards she got in the REMARKABLES swap lead by Jan Wakeland my upline. Everyone at dinner asked if I would photograph the cards and post them. I have done just that. The only thing I wanted to say aside from the cards being beautiful is that some demo's did not put their names on the swaps they created. I have therefore just put Remarkable Swap on each one I post but if I know the designer I will let you know. Enjoy all of them. Today is part 1 and I'll post more in the next few days.

Patterned Pines card above by Stephanie Fitch.
Delightful Decorations by Gayle Allain.
Cool Snowman card using SU! punches.
This last card was designed by Shanti McKenna is just gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas Wishes card is by Shanti McKenna from Vermont (Kathy Hamrick posted that one on her blog as well),

    ReplyDelete