Saturday, October 10, 2009

MY DIGITAL STUDIO FIRST HOLIDAY CARD



The Brand NEW MDS - My Digital Studio is out. Sorry it took me awhile to post a sample from MDS - I've just been making so many cards, I forgot you would love this program. This is fabulous. I'm already working on a digital scrapbook to have printed, but this is my first card and I wanted to make it a holiday card. It took me literally 10 minutes to make. This is right from the program. I need to have it printed to show you all how nice it prints. Get your copy of MDS now for 1/2 price with any $400 event. This is a super easy program. You can do scrapbooks, cards, blog banners, calendars, 3D items. Limitless! Plus it comes with a ton of stamps, punches, ribbons, embellishments that you can print and cut out for your crafting needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment