Sunday, October 18, 2009

5 MINUTE SCRAPBOOK PAGE

Can you believe I made this scrapbook page in 5 minutes? I just opened up My Digital Studio and voila! This was a predesigned page that I modified. All I did was move the title, add the place and year, and insert the photo. This is a picture of JP and I at the Vatican in Rome. He was only 3 years old at the time. This is a great page that I can either print as is or I can use as a template for a page that I make with card stock. Notice the SU! medallion stamp on this page and the designer paper Night and Day. I know I'm going to get so much of my neglected scrapbooking done since this is so easy and quick to do. I really love the idea of using the predesigned pages to use as a template for actual card stock scrapbook pages, or the idea of designing my own templates on the computer without wasting my card stock. I have not seen any other digital programs that are this easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment