Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MY DIGITAL STUDIO NOW AVAILABLE



My Digital Studio is now available for purchase. Order from my website (click link in blog header) or email me. Customers purchasing this great product with any group order during October and November will receive a BONUS pack of 8.5 by 11 ultra smooth white card stock to print out their creations on the computer (gift with purchase at retail price, other discounts or offers not applicable). I made this advertisement to let you know about MDS. It took me no time at all to make. This program is the Best I've ever used - I know why they call it photoshop for anyone!

2 comments:

  1. Loved sue's hon glasses, and then they just kept coming... full of laughs she was sooo funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fallen Gothic Angel idea came from a pair of black and red wings my stepdaughter Brittany had stored at our house, and I borrowed them. I just built upon them and came up with the Fallen Gothic Angel idea. I had lots of fun putting it together, and even more fun trying to navigate at the party whilst wearing them lol... But it was loads of fun... :)

    ReplyDelete