Thursday, October 29, 2009

THE MANY FACES OF STAMPER SUE

OK, does anyone know who this person is? She was at Hsiao-hui's SU! Halloween Party on Saturday and deserves this whole blog post about her!
This is Sue E. She had me fooled to think that she was not coming in costume but just coming from work. Then, all of a sudden, the laughter broke out. Sue provided us with the best laughs of the evening. Who knew? First, she had this get up. She said she came as a nurse. Oh my gosh, if this was my nurse, I don't know if I would want to get well. I would fake it so I could have this cooky lady taking care of me so I could laugh hours on end.
Caught this photo when I turned my camera slightly and I have to say I want to keep the photo because it looks like Sue's character came from the twilight zone!
Now, Sue next went ahead and changed it up on us. She got a little more serious. I must say...these glasses are so cool and mysterious. Sue looks so serious watching Linda and Sandi give their demonstrations for SU! projects at the Halloween party.
OK, here is another great one! And...back to more laughs! Sue is in costume again. These are really hilarious.
Oh my gosh, the whiskers blow out!
There is even a moustache. My goodness, Sue, you were the absolute funniest at the party. Thanks for the laughs and topping off the evening with even more fun!

Next up....more projects we did at the party. I'll post those tonight. You will love them!

4 comments:

  1. Sue was as great hit with all the glasses. Loved the moustasche, but the teeth!!!! Great fun had by all. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the glasses, wish my kids would have seen her, they would have loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamper Sue was awesome!! Too Funny! - Sandi H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i had two comments in this section and they've now gone :(

    they were fun glasses that sue came out with, got many a laugh out of those faces, and ohh boy those teeth lol simple can sometimes be the funniest laughs, Thanks Sue, and thankyou to our hostess Hsiao-Hui and Maria for all the fun and neat cards. AManda

    ReplyDelete