Friday, October 9, 2009

MOVERS AND SHAPERS Z FOLD CHRISTMAS CARD

Here are several images of a Christmas Card that I taught my stampers to do at my Big Shot class. I'm not sure who invented this way to fold and pass through the Big Shot to only get half of the ornament, but it is very clever. Below are a few different views of the card. Recipe below.



Recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Four the Holiday
ink: Real Red, white craft
Card stock - Real Red, glossy white (stamp the ornament on glossy white and punch out with the ornament punch that coordinates with the ornament from the movers and shapers holiday.
designer paper: Christmas Cocoa specialty paper
other: Big Shot Movers and shapers, chocolate chip 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I'm a demostrator in N.C. and I would love to teach this technique with my big shot but I don't know how its done. Can you please explain the cut with the movers and shapers to only cut half the ornament. Thank you.

    Dorcia Bryant
    Stampgirl910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete