Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, No it's Luigi

Happy Halloween Everyone! Hope you all have fun trick or treating tonight. The other day I got Luigi a costume so he could be the great pumpkin. It was a tad too big for him. As I was trying it on, my son came over and asked to be in the pictures. I actually have some great costume photos of my son from his scout Halloween party earlier in the week that I should download and get up here on the blog so you can see his clever costume. Maybe later today. In the meantime, you can to enjoy Luigi's photos.
Even if the costume doesn't fit, isn't Luigi adorable?
I really like this last one for a few reasons. One is that you can see the actual pumpkin part of the costume and can tell what Luigi is dressed up as. The second reason is that Luigi seems to be going to my son to say "get me out of this get up she put me in!" So adorable, even if he was just going over to lick my son's ear.

1 comment:

  1. Luigi is so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!! I love the one where he is whispering to JP !!! You are a great photographer Maria, hope I get as good as you with my new camera!! - Sandi H.

    ReplyDelete