Sunday, November 1, 2009

YOUNG EINSTEIN - MDS 12 BY 12 PAGE




I almost forgot to post photos of my son on Halloween. He was so clever this year. Originally he thought he was going to be a mad scientist and then he started to do some research and came up with the idea of becoming Albert Einstein. I ordered the wig, moustache and eyebrows from an online site and bought the coat from the nearly new sale at work. I took so many photos but these are some of the best. I just had to put them on a digital scrapbook page using My Digital Studio! SU! recently added some new designer paper and stamps digital downloads that included the SU! Halloween collection. If you have MDS or another digital program you can go to my website and order them.

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Maria! He is way too cute! Love the costume; what a clever idea and of course the page is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP is so cute!! His costume is really cool! And you are a great photographer!! You will have precious memories when he gets older...Hugs, Sandi H.

    ReplyDelete