Monday, November 16, 2009

HOLIDAY CARD IDEA

This is a holiday card I made at Jan Wakeland's home at the last Diva day. I used the Christmas cocoa designer paper from the SU! holiday mini as the accent piece with the snowflakes on it. I also stamped the holiday ornament and punched it with the companion punch. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the stamp set Four the Holidays, which has some great sentiments in it. The base card stock is real red and then I layered it with soft suede that I texturized with the Big Shot. This is a new texture plate that recently came out...so you may not have it yet. It is a gorgeous one for only $3.95 and has a flourish texture on the opposite side. The ribbon is real red grosgrain and is so nice on top of the ornament.
Ok
...did anyone know there were only 39 nights until Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment