Monday, November 9, 2009

GREAT FALL HOLIDAY CARD BY KATIE

I was not feeling well last month and actually pretty sick. Some of my stampers really made me feel good with the cards that they sent me. Here is a card that my down line Katie Ford made and sent to me. It was such a great pick me up because she sent one a few weeks before and I had no idea she was going to send a second one. I think Katie was clever in her arrangement of the maple leaves stamped in the shape of a fall wreath. Now that I've seen so many different ideas with this Autumn Days stamp set, I'm inspired to use it even more. And let me tell you that at almost every event we have - Katie or I pull this set out. It has something for every season. It even has pine cones that are gorgeous for a Christmas card.
Katie also stamped her envelope and it is gorgeous too! I erased my address off the front and cloned some of the maple leaves. This would really be a great card to copy for the Autumn season and for Thanksgiving.

Thanks Katie and everyone else who sent cards. I hope to post some of those in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment