Monday, November 30, 2009

GREAT CARD BY LINDA KINCAID

I received this AWESOME card from Linda Kincaid, totally handmade, wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving. I know that Thanksgiving is over and we are now into the Christmas Season, but this card was too beautiful not to show you. What is really magnificent is that she not only stamped the image (Harvest Home) and water colored it, but she made her own designer paper by stamping the Canvas print stamp and extreme elements onto the circle card stock. The pattern she created which she stamped on crush curry is just amazing!
The background card stock is rich razzleberry and the ribbon matches, with just a small piece of crushed curry and then a rhinestone brad. This card is just absolutely beautiful in person. I was so lucky to get a copy that I displayed it right at the inside of my front door in a very prominent position. If you notice on the card, Linda added another personal touch by adding crystal effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment