Thursday, November 26, 2009

A DAY TO TAKE TIME TO CHERISH LOVED ONES with a card made using MY DIGITAL STUDIO

Today is Thanksgiving. It is a day to cherish family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, those that protect and guide us, those that keep us safe, those who do any service, those who care, for everyone, because I know I'm going to leave something out. Have a wonderful day with family and friends. My post today is not only the wish, but a cherish wish for thanksgiving made with my SU! MY DIGITAL STUDIO. If you don't have it yet...this is the BEST Christmas stocking stuffer out there. I made this card in less than 10 minutes, including all of the shadowing, adding the flourish stamps, words, photos, layers, etc. You can get yours on sale now with the Online Extravaganza going on right now. Go to Shop Now in my online store or go above to shop online for the Black Friday sale already in progress (it is a WOWEE kind of sale that you don't want to miss!)

See you all tomorrow more!

No comments:

Post a Comment