Sunday, November 8, 2009

DIGITAL PAGES HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS FROM SAME TEMPLATE

Believe it or not, these digital scrapbook pages came from the same My Digital Studio template. I used the template from the Digital Simply Scrapping Kit - Christmas Jingle and made the first page. Then I edited the page quite a bit to make the second page so that I could make a quick Halloween Page.

I was really happy to rework the template to Halloween so I could show my son and his cousins getting ready to trick or treat and all of the neat costumes they were in. My son was Albert Einstein which you know from viewing previously. His cousins were Barbie, Mickey Mouse, a Princess, a pirate, and two cool dressed up teens in the background. They all had such a great time trick or treating. Even though I modified this page so that the photo is a circle to fit in the medallion, I'm now thinking that I should just change some of the papers and make it a 3rd holiday page. The photo in the medallion almost looks like a holiday ornament.

I really love love how easy these pages can be modified with clicks here and there to crop photos, change shapes, insert new papers or stamps. This is just such a fun program to use. The page elements are really cool. especially the stamps and the embellishments such as the ribbon. I know Halloween has come and gone but I have photos to scrapbook. Luckily, Stampin Up! has added some new digital downloads that I used on this page including the medallion stamp, cast a spell designer series paper and the pumpkin patch stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment