Tuesday, November 10, 2009

KIND AND CARING THOUGHTS FROM LINDA K

I was lucky enough to be the recipient of this wonderful card made by Linda Kincaid. Linda used the stamp set Kind and Caring Thoughts, which is a level 3 hostess set by Stampin UP! I was so uplifted by the inspirational message Linda wrote inside. She has a certain knack for words and just saying the right thing. Linda also gave me a second card when I first got ill and she took me for soup at Panera Bread. I had a relaxing time with Linda and it was a great pick me up at a time I really was not my usual self. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful and caring friends. One other thing I want to point out about Linda's card - other than that she too handmade her envelope - is that Linda used crystal effects on her stamped images that the flowers and the leaves just really stand up off the page. This is a great way to enhance any stamped image you have. Really wonderful and cheerful choice of colors also.

No comments:

Post a Comment