Thursday, November 12, 2009

SNOW BUDDIES IN BLUSH AND KRAFT


This color combo was introduced to me last month by my upline Janet Wakeland. She made cards using the same color combo - kraft, blush blossom, chocolate chip and very vanilla card stock, ribbons and ink. I really think this is so soft and definitely has a holiday feel to it. I used the stamp sets Patterned Pines and Snow Buddies - 2 hostess stamp sets in the SU! holiday mini catalog that you can earn from now until January 4th. And with all the adorable samples I've seen posted of both of these stamp sets, you are going to want both! In the card above I used the circle scissor to cut out the chocolate chip circle, but you could also use the Big Shot with circle or circle #2 die, like I used below. I also added a highlight of the Christmas cocoa double sided designer paper.
I also had fun die cutting the circle with the Big Shot clear Circle and if you notice above I used the scallop edge punch and the word window punch as well. I also used my SU! paper piercing tool and mat. If you need to find an inexpensive gift for a stamper and/or crafter - the SU! mat pack with piercer makes a great gift at a great price. The circle scissor is also a great gift and you can purchase that and a glass mat for cutting circles and circle outlines that are thick or thin.
I used the circle die and Big shot for the circle above that I cut down and added SU! dazzling diamonds glitter to, so that it looks like this snow buddy is skating on a sparkling ice pond. I love the snowflake stamps that come with the snow buddies stamp set. They are very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment