Sunday, October 11, 2009

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

A great co-worker in the NICU lost her husband to cancer this past week. He was the love of her life and I was so sorry to hear this news. I met up with her at the wake on Friday and promised I would say some prayers for her. This is the card I will be sending her today. I thought it was more appropriate to put the praying for you on the front rather than the sharing in your sorrow sentiment. I know this is a more simple card, but that is the beauty of it. It was also not easy to stamp up so I can get it off in the mail first thing in the am.

RECIPE:
Stamp set: Thoughts and Prayers
Card stock: mellow moss, always artichoke, very vanilla
ink: mellow moss, always artichoke - both in classic
accessories: aged copper brads, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment