Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HOLIDAY LINE UP

Holiday Line Up is one of my favorite stamp sets for the holidays. It is really versatile and everyone will love it. You can stamp the images and leave them uncolored or you can color them with stampinwrite markers or watercolor crayons. As I love watercolor crayons, I decided to watercolor them. The image above is somewhat multicolored. I used whisper white card stock to stamp all of my images and above I bordered the image in real red and glorious green card stock - more traditional colors. This card is so clean and neat. A simple sentiment at the bottom is all you need.
The card above uses the snowmen from Holiday Line Up again. However, I bordered this card with more nontraditional card stock colors - crushed curry and bermuda bay.
I love the elves in this set. They look like they are really working hard to make those toys for Christmas!
The reindeer are getting ready for the big night. As of today there are only 86 days until Christmas! This card is also water colored and I used real red and close to cocoa for card stock for the bordering. On all of the cards I highlighted with crystal effects and in some areas dazzling diamonds glitter by SU!

1 comment: