Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TASTY SWEET

First, I want to thank everyone who commented on my blog. I'll be announcing the winners of the tour tomorrow so make sure you come back to see if you are a winner. You will have 5 days to claim your prize. If I list your name you need to email me your name and address. OK, now for today's post...

We made this card at Katie's Friday night. It uses the stamp set Tasty Sweet. Isn't it a cute set? I actually cased this card from Ilina Crouse. I changed mine a little and really love coloring the candy corn. The words trick or treat are so cute and really make the set. The card stock used was rich razzleberry, old olive, only orange and whisper white. Here are the favors that Katie made for everyone. She used the designer paper Cast a Spell.
Inside each matchbox were Rolo's candy that she turned over and added different sized circle punches to make monster eyes. These are just fabulous and yet another idea for a great Halloween treat. This is so cool.

2 comments:

  1. Way too cute. I am definitely going to have to CASE this one. I don't usually give out Halloween treats, there aren't any kids on my rural road. My niece and nephews would love this. Thanks for the share.

    Carey
    pedstamper at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so welcome
    I love Halloween and we get 100's of kids.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete