Wednesday, September 16, 2009

STARTING TO GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS


I'm starting to think about the holidays. For World Card Making Day October 2nd I'm going to be doing a Holiday Card Class. Although this will not be one of the cards, we may use this punch and stamp set. I was just dying to try out the new ornament punch by SU! I love it. What I did was to stamp serene snowflakes onto silver card stock and vellum. I used silver embossing powder on the silver card stock and white embossing powder on the vellum. I then punched out the ornament punches and adhered them to red card stock. I used silver elastic cording to hang the ornaments (I'm so glad SU! brought the cording back). The sentiment was embossed in silver. I think the holidays are about the glitz and the glitter and the embossing so there will be lots more of that in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy today's sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment