Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HALLOWEEN HOOT

I'm getting ready for class this coming Friday and I've decided that since it is a Halloween Fall class I would use the stamp set Halloween Hoot. This is a new set I just got this summer. Also... the new Holiday Mini catalog by Stampin Up! has some brand new Designer Double Sided Papers in Black/white combo called Night and Day. The papers as seen in the background below are gorgeous. Although I'm using them for Halloween, they can be used for so much more and I hope that in the future I will do some other card themes using these papers. The ribbon is dotted dusty durango grosgrain and I stamped the witch in basic black. I colored her with stampinwrite markers and the new IN COLOR markers. I love her Best Witches sign. I did a few more cards using this stamp set and I'll post them in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment