Saturday, June 26, 2010

JACKPOT

I have a lot of family birthdays in July so I'm getting a jump start on some of them. My brother in law Danny will be the recipient of this card. I used some of the retiring SU! stamp sets and papers. The designer paper for this card is called Jackpot and it's great for more masculine cards and also for game night scrap booking. The happy birthday is from teeny tiny wishes. I used my word window punch and modern label punch for the sentiment.
The inside of the card uses two retiring stamp sets - jackpot and game night. They are truly great for this card. I used the ink colors real red, basic black and so saffron - which is a great combination. Luckily, you will see these in the new idea book that comes out July 1st. There is a color renovation happening but these colors will stay put.
This is my envelope. I will stamp Danny's name on it and then address it and get it out. His birthday is towards the end of July, so I'll mail it in a week or two. These are a couple of stamp sets that I don't think I'll be able to part with once they retire, so they'll go over to my favorites pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment