Monday, June 7, 2010

ANOTHER SMOOCH SPRITZED CARD

I made this card for my dad who was supposed to have surgery today. His surgery has been rescheduled for possibly next week. He did receive the card and was glad for the well wishes.

I used the stamp set Friends 24/7. I stamped the bird and the flowers and the 24-7/here for you in dusty durango. The flourishes and butterfly and other highlights are stamped in soft suede stamped off once each so that they are lighter on the card stock. The card stock is whisper white and then I distressed with dusty durango along the edges.

Next I took my 2 favorite smooch sprays out - vanilla and gold glow - and spritzed!

The background card stock is dusty durango. The stamped image is bordered in soft suede.

I also stamped some of the words from the charming stamp set onto the card. The way I did that was to highlight them with my stampin write marker in soft suede and then stamp just
the word I wanted onto the card. So neat to be able to stamp that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment