Friday, June 18, 2010

PUNCHED POSIES AND GOODBYE CAMEO CORAL

The card stock color that is retiring from SU! June 30th that I will miss the absolute most is Cameo Coral. I Love, Love, Love that color! What a cheerful bright color! It goes well with so many colors. I used it on my card base that I ran through the Big Shot using the upcoming new embossing folder exclusive to SU! called vintage wallpaper. Then I stamped all my images from the new level 2 hostess set from the summer mini catalog (yes! you can earn that set now!) and punched the images out. I used melon mambo, only orange and crushed curry colors for the flowers. Notice that every image can be punched out using a SU! punch!
The stamp set on the inside comes from the new Level 3 hostess set called occasional quotes (you will be able to earn that one all year starting July 1st!) and it has some great quotes to use on your cards inside. The two scallop circles on the front of the card were die cut with my Big shot and use the jackpot dsp (red print) and apricot appeal card stock retiring June 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment