Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'M IN LOVE WITH SMOOCH SPRITZ

I made this card using the new SU! stamp set called Watercolor Trio. Oh, what a gorgeous stamp set! It is just lovely. And the script sentiments are lovely. So many great cards and projects will come using this set. Of course you know that I love the new lattice die by SU! for the Big Shot. I used that on my old olive card stock base. Then I took a piece of ivory card stock and just stamped the flowers and leaves. Then the fun part came! I spritzed the stamped image with gold glow and vanilla smooch spritz's. They add such a glimmer to the project.
You can see a hint of the glimmer in the image above. These sprays are just the thing needed to make your cards sparkle. The gold around the edge of the stamped image is some gold glow smooch spritz that I sprayed on release paper and picked up with an aqua painter and put around the edge. I heard we may get smooch paint in the new Idea book and that would be sweet!
The inside of the card uses the stamp sets eastern influences and gallery. Both of these sets are being discontinued and are on the last chance list. I love both of them and they will stay in my collection for a long time. I used baja breeze and pacific point inks which are both former in colors that are returning.
Eastern Influences Stamp set
Gallery stamp set
Smooch spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment