Thursday, June 10, 2010

ANOTHER GREAT WATERCOLOR TRIO CARD

This set - WATERCOLOR TRIO - has to be the "stamp set" of the New SU! Mini Catalog. I mean it is the stamp set to have! It is so easy to use and so elegant. I took some mellow moss dsp (retiring June 30th) and Mellow moss dsp (earned as a level 1 hostess set) to make a long note card. I stamped the flowers on white card stock using markers to color the flowers. Then I spritzed the stamped image with the smooch sprays - vanilla shimmer and gold glow - and wow! the card just totally went to elegance extraordinaire! If you haven't tried the smooch sprays yet - go ahead and do so - or come to a class for me to show you how awesome they are! The smooch makes your cards really go over the top! And not long ago I learned that putting at least 2 smooch sprays together - really makes it a "Wow!" (my friend Linda Kincaid taught me that neat idea! Thanks Linda! )

No comments:

Post a Comment