Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GREAT BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA CASED FROM LISA

Recently I met up with my sidelines Arleen Graham, Kathy Winland and Lisa Chattergee. We did a shoebox swap so we could gather some new ideas. I was so happy that Lisa shared this card design that I made. She is quite talented and I like that she taught us how to use the new roller wheels in the SU! mini catalog called Builder wheels. Lisa suggested that we use the wheels candle crazy and birthday. She inked the special cartridges that are triple cell. You can add any reinker that you like and Lisa wanted to match the dsp called Travel Journal. The stamp on the front is the under $10 Birthday Block (118084 for $7.95). We used pumpkin pie and garden green inks. The card base is sahara sand and it goes with everything. The ribbon is pumpkin pie wide striped grosgrain and I colored it with summer sun marker to make it unique. I colored some of the words with pumpkin pie marker.
We also rolled the builder wheels on the inside of the card to really showcase them. On the outside of the card I colored some of the candles in with summer sun marker. Love it Lisa. Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment