Thursday, June 3, 2010

ALL A FLUTTER

I made this card using my Stampin Up Big Shot and stamps. It's called All A Flutter and it is manufactured by and sold as an individual stamp. This butterfly is beautiful. I stamped it in basic black on very vanilla card stock and cut it out for the card. I colored it with stampinwrite markers and then added crystal effects. You can see it close up below.
I stamped it again on the envelope and stamped off a few times to make it look like the butterfly was in flight. This card was originally designed by my good friend Sharon Liberto for our Remarkable Retreat in April. We did a shoebox card and this was Sharon's original idea that I just modified. The die cut top note is from SU! and it is embossed. Watch for all new Big Shot items to come out in the new Idea Book by SU! July 1st. I'm so excited just thinking about all the new things coming out. In the meantime, SU! has satisfied my itch with their fabulous summer mini catalog (I have a link over on the right). The butterfly is in the mini catalog and there is a brand new square lattice die to check out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment