Monday, June 21, 2010

ANOTHER STUDIO SKETCH

Recently I began converting my SU! color ink pad caddy to the new 2010-2011 BRAND NEW COLORS. I also started to separate the card stock. I want to be more than ready July 1st to use all my new things. As a demonstrator, I was able to preorder all of the new in colors, new color collections and some stamps. Great perk for becoming a demonstrator! (see side bar for how you can join now for only $99 - keyword scrappinriri - and join my team!) So last week I pulled studio sketches aside and made the card with the water pitcher and the pears. Today I decided to do the wine bottle and the loaf of bread with cutting knife. What a wonderful set! And...wait til you see the new SU! Idea Book (another perk of becoming a demonstrator!) it is filled with so many new and delightful things to enjoy! I stamped the image using my new IN COLOR markers - with the new color concord crush. Wow! this is just a fabulous color and let me tell you it looks just like grape jam when you color with it. The other marker colors I used were marina mist and river rock. Oh, so a great combination!
The card stock colors are elegant eggplant and river rock. I didn't open up the card stock pack with the concord crush just yet. I used my 2 sizes of SU! oval punches for the sentiment on the inside which comes from the set Three Little Words. The sentiment on the outside - thank you - is from teeny tiny wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment