Monday, June 14, 2010

SNEAK PEEK AT A BRAND NEW SU! SET COMING JULY 1

BRAND NEW
BABY BUNDLE
ONE OF THE MOST ADORABLE
SETS I'VE EVER SEEN!
Ok, I had to make something for you with the sneak peek stamp sets from SU!'s new Idea Book. This one is the new Baby Bundle! Whether you know someone having a baby or who has had a baby or not...this set is worth it's weight in gold. You've got a carriage and a baby and so many things to go with the baby.
This is the sentiment inside and it is perfect for a baby shower, but you could substitute Congratulations or any other sentiment. I work with a lot of young nurses and several are pregnant right now so I'm going to make a few of these cards. And now that I buy mostly clear mount stamps, I can afford to buy a lot more. Well, you could even stamp this image or some of the other images in your scrapbooks.

The other images in the set are a teddy bear, a rattle, baby socks, a baby bottle, present, baby onesie, a heart, a bib, 4 sentiments and a date/time/place/for/rsvp stamp. All together there are 16 stamps in this stamp set!!!!! What a great deal for the money!!! And...this set has a coordinating large wheel of baby onesies - so adorable!!!
Do you like my envelope? I stamped the baby carriage and then added the little rubber ducky and had the sentiment coming right out of the ducky's mouth. Way too cute!

By the way the background is Pretty Petals stamp set stamped in certainly celery on card stock of the same color. That stamp is in the current idea book and it will continue into the new book out July 1. If you would like a new SU! idea book please email me so I can get you information on how to get your copy.

More sneak peeks coming soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment