Saturday, June 12, 2010

BRAND NEW WATERCOLOR PAPERS

Summertime Splendor Water Color Papers by SU! BRAND NEW!
121067 $4.95 for digital kit


SU! just recently released these new Watercolor pages for MDS (My Digital Studio). BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO OWN A DIGITAL PROGRAM to use these! Any program that accepts JPEGS will take this (even Microsoft Word). They are some truly gorgeous papers and I hope to show you the entire collection made into cards and pages soon. Today I wanted to create cards really quickly. Both of these took under 5 minutes each to create. I think it took longer to import them into my blog than to make them. The backgrounds are water colored and they are just gorgeous. I added the stamped sentiments and voila! they are done in a flash.
These will make great background papers for scrap booking and card making and various types of craft projects. You do not need to own MDS to purchase this Summer Splendor pack of papers. They work in any program that accepts JPEGS! So just head on over to my website www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net and shop now - #121067 $4.95 for digital kit. You will be so happy to have these in your collections. You will find them in the digital crafting section. Breathtaking is all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment