Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK SET



I was over at my upline's home last Friday and had a chance to play with some new sets. This set is called Studio Sketches and is in the brand new SU! idea book coming out July 1. If you need an new idea book please email me to find out how to get one! I love this set because it has so many possible ways to use it. I designed this card with a little inspiration from another card in the new idea book. In this sample I colored the stamp directly with the BRAND NEW IN COLOR MARKERS! The featured color and the color of the card stock base is Pear Pizzaz! Don't you just love that name? The other color I used was Early Espresso. If you color directly onto your stamp then you just "huff" on the stamp after you apply the ink to moisten the ink on the stamp and then go to it - STAMP!

I wanted to really jazz up this card, so I decided to texturize the card stock base with an embossing folder. The background of this card uses a brand new embossing folder for the Big Shot called Vintage Wallpaper which is exclusive to SU! It is to die for! You will be able to get yours soon. It will be available on July 1st. Preorder anything new now by just emailing me what you would like and I'll place your order on July 1st. I'm really excited about the new markers, inks, papers, and did you see that new ribbon in the card? We have several colors of that coming out. I layered that ribbon on top of ivory taffeta ribbon which was a suggestion Jan had for the embellishment for the card. I really like it, too!

Watch for me to create with more from this great set soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment