Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT - scrapbook page

I was going through some photos on my computer desktop and found this really nice one of JP and I outside Arturo's Italian Restaurant in Marco Island. This is one of our favorite restaurants in our favorite vacation spot. I love all the flowers in the background and am so glad that we posed for this photo. Can you believe that it was taken at 9:00 pm at night? I quickly put this page together using My Digital Studio by Stampin Up! This page took about 15 minutes at most and would have taken less but I wanted the purple shades to go together so I spent a little extra time fine tuning the colors - otherwise this would have been a less than 10 minute page. MDS makes it so easy. Email me if you are interested in going digital!

By the way...luckily event though SU! is retiring some of its stamp sets and accessories on June 30th - many of them are included in MDS. One of my favorite stamp sets from the last few years that I have enjoyed using a lot has been the set Enjoy Every Moment. I stamped it at the top of the scrapbook page (digitally of course) with the stamps enjoy - life inside the "o" of enjoy - exactly how I do it when I actually stamp on card stock - and the little things. For sure it is these moments that make life so worthwhile and of course...so worth scrapbooking! The stamp set Enjoy Every Moment is part of my MDS, but the actual stamp set in the main idea book will be gone once the new book is live July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment