Tuesday, February 7, 2012

GORGEOUS CARD BY CINDY GESKEY

Here's one of the Chinese New Year Swap Cards!

This card is absolutely gorgeous!  What a creative card by the talented Cindy Geskey.  She used the SU! specialty papers - Mocha Morning, which have flocking on them.  They are just divine and so too, is this lovely card.  The stamp set is called CREATIVE ELEMENTS and it's one of this year's favorite SU! stamp sets for me.  I think this card is so gorgeous, I'm not sure I can send it to anyone.  I do know someone with a birthday end of March (me!) and I may have to send it to that person (me!).

I love the dimensionality of the card too.  Look at the flower and how she cut multiple layers.  Wow!

Here's the inside of that card:

I don't know if you can tell, but a lot of the elements on the card have crystal effects and pearls.  Just breathtaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment