Thursday, February 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SISTER

Today is my baby sister Celena's Birthday!  She shares it with my mom.  I made this card 5.5 by 5.5 and then handmade an envelope to go with it.  SU! has just come out with a new ANGLER board for the Scoring Board and you can make boxes and envelopes and lots of other creative projects.  I am so excited about this tool.  It slips right over the scoring board and works like a charm. I'm not sure if it works with other boards, but you could give it a try or just get the SU! one.  SU! guarantees everything they sell.  Always a money back guarantee and they stand by their products.

This particular card uses the Happiest Birthday wish from Apothecary Art.  I love how elegant the font is.  I also added a satin ribbon that started out as white and I dyed it using pretty in pink reinker.  Love how it turned out.  I added SU! pearls in the largest size which is a new embellishment in our mini catalog and I also used the largest size from the multi-size pack that is in the idea book.


The butterflies were die cut with a SU! die for the SU! BIG SHOT.  I also embossed them.  The colors match perfectly!


Here's the inside of the card before I signed it.  I used my cricut to die cut the Happy Birthday. 

And here's my home made envelope using more SU! dsp.

I used more die cut SU! butterflies that I embossed and I added some SU! pearls and the happy birthday.  Inside the card is a Starbucks gift card which I know Celena will love.

Happy Birthday Mom and Celena!

No comments:

Post a Comment