Monday, February 20, 2012

GIFT BOX USING ROSETTE DIE AND NEW SU! SMOOCH SPRITZ AND BLOSSOM PUNCH

Have you seen the SU! Kraft Boxes?  They are in the new SU! Occasions Mini catalog sized 3.5 by 3.5 by 2.5 and are perfect to put little gifts or candies in.  I made this box for my secret sister at SU! Leadership 2012.  Her favorite color is Melon Mambo!

I used the NEW SU! ROSETTE die that I cut down to fit the box and added some punched blossoms, including the NEW BLOSSOM punch in the mini.   I spritzed everything with the NEW BLUSHING BRIDE smooch spritz.  Oh, I love this color. I put a large pearl in the center and then around the entire box.  The pearls on the side are adhered to designer paper that I die cut with the Tasteful Trim die for SU! BIG SHOT!
Inside the box I put some Baltimore home made Wockenfuss chocolate.  My secret sister really loved this.
You can get a package of these boxes (4) for only $2.95 and they are really cool to decorate.

Here's the card that I made to go with this gift box.

Again, used the BLUSHING BRIDE SU! SMOOCH SPRITZ inside and outside of this card.  The blossoms are punched out and embossed.  I also die cut a lace doiley from the NEW LARGE SIZZLET that SU! has in the Occasions Mini.  This one was actually die cut for me by Linda Kincaid before I owned the sizzlet, which I now have.  I spritzed the doiley as well.  The inside of the card is spritzed and the glimmer up close looks really neat.  Did you notice that the card back ground is embossed with the square lattice embossing folder, my favorite?
In a future post, I'll share what my secret sister gave me and also in another future post, I'll share more cards and crafts I made for Leadership.

KRAFT BOXES BY SU! 
Kraft Gift Box (set of 4) 124106

Personalize this box to make your holiday gifts and goodies the envy of the
neighborhood. Kraft color offers an ideal canvas for stamping or covering
with Designer Series Paper—for anyone, for any occasion. Add your own tag
or topper. Includes four (4) boxes. Approximate size: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 2-1/2".

No comments:

Post a Comment