Sunday, February 12, 2012

ARLEEN GRAHAM'S SUPER COOL SWAP CARD

All right!  I have never seen this technique before.  Maybe others have, but it is really NEW to me.  Arleen made this card for the Chinese New Year swap (believe it or not, we still have a few more swaps to go!)  Arleen said she needed some torn copy paper and some post it's to hold it in place for her to sponge these complimentary colors over the center of the card stock.  Next she kept the copy paper in place and stamped from the stamp set NATURE WALK in soft suede on top of the sponging.  Then you take the copy paper away and you have a really WOW card.



Arleen's other complimentary color is POOL PARTY - my favorite SU! color currently.  I think this color goes really well with the soft suede.

The sentiment REMEMBER WHEN is from WORD PLAY stamp set and is stamped in soft suede.  Honestly, this is another card I will have a hard time giving away. I will probably need to keep it so that I can CASE the heck out of it.  Thanks Arleen for sharing this cool technique.


1 comment: