Sunday, February 26, 2012

FIELD FLOWERS

I just recently purchased the SU! stamp set FIELD FLOWERS.  I love this set.  It's got amazing appeal.  I've had my eye on this set since it made it's debut in the main SU! idea book this past July.  I kept it on my wish list until just a few weeks ago.  What finally got me to move it to the purchase list was this awesome card that I CASED from my friend and co-demonstrator Ruth Murphy.  I'm not sure if she is the original designer of this card or not, but I have to say...it's amazing. 
Isn't this just an elegant card?  The colors are great together.  They are clean and they are neutral.  This could be an anniversary card, a sympathy card, a birthday card, anything.  The background stamp is the HELLO DOILY.  There are some neutral brads up in the top right hand corner and the entire stamped image on very vanilla card stock is offset and elevated with dimensionals onto very vanilla background. Really clever.  I didn't change this card at all.  I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment