Friday, February 24, 2012

SU! SALEABRATION 2012 GIFT BAG - MDS STYLE

One of the gifts we had to make our secret sister at Leadership for SU! this year, was a decorated gift bag.  These bags, or as some call them - "sacks" - are widely available.  Most people give gifts and goodies in gift bags these days, so I thought it was a neat idea to consider decorating them.  Earlier in the week I showed you the kraft gift box I decorated.  Today, it's the gift bag.  I decided to use my NEW SALEABRATION MY DIGITAL STUDIO CD to make the decoration.  I earned the CD for FREE with a $50 SU! purchase.  You can do the same until March 31st.  I used EVERYDAY ENCHANTMENT for the background and Sprinkled Expressions Stamped Brush Set for the stamp.
If you notice, the decoration for the gift bag is attached to the bag with brads?  The reason I did this, is to show that you can actually change the look of the bag.  Just print off a different MDS front and attach it.  This comes right off the gift bag.  Isn't that cool?  It was my own idea, or at least I have never seen this done before.  I added the grosgrain ribbon and that can be changed out as well. 
To match the gift bag, I made this topper for a cello bag (we carry these cello bags) that holds chocolate.  Mmmm Mmmm!  This was also created with MDS and then I die cut the scalloped edge with the NEW EDGLITs from the mini catalog. 

This is a great idea also for gifts to give at the office, at school, to friends and family.  I have several birthdays coming up and then it will be Easter soon, so this idea is really going to come in handy!


Click on the Digital Designing above to download a FREE COPY OF MY DIGITAL STUDIO and to check out the fastest growing SU! website for digital crafting.  There are so many ideas there and you can experience the website for FREE.  You don't even have to be a demonstrator.

Then with a $50 SU! purchase from me, you can earn a CD with all of the SALEABRATION exclusive items on it.

I promise you will not be disappointed when you try out My Digital Studio.  And what have you got to lose?  Nothing!  Because it's FREE!  If you like it, you can purchase the full version or express version.  It uses all kinds of images and you can add your own or you can add SU! images. Each week SU! releases new digital artwork, papers and stamp brush sets!  There's something for everyone! It's so easy and so much fun!  Get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment