Saturday, February 11, 2012

LINDA KINCAID'S CARD IS ANOTHER WOW!

This is the next card in the swap we had over the weekend.  This card is made by Linda Kincaid - my dear sweet friend.  She was away in Hershey for the weekend so she missed the event.  I'm glad she was in the swap, however, because I LOVE her cards.
You can click on either of these to make them larger.  Linda used mostly Saleabration products by SU! for her card.  Above is the outside and the envelope.  Absolutely clever card.  I love the creative use of the dsp Everyday Enchantment.  I also like her use of the embossing folder in the center of the card - the creative window.  You can EARN THAT FREE also with Saleabration.  Saleabration is just way too cool this year with all of the great choices. 
The inside is really gorgeous too.  Look at the frame around the happy birthday sentiment.  The attention to detail that Linda used is really amazing.  She added lots of color to the stamp.  I can tell this card was thoughtfully planned out and created.

No comments:

Post a Comment