Sunday, February 19, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION HYBRID MDS BIRTHDAY CARD

Thursday is my mother's birthday.  I love sending my mother cards, especially birthday wishes.  This is one of several cards that I made for my mother.  I was so excited to receive my Sale-a-Bration CD from SU! that I went right to work creating with it.  This paper is the same paper that you can earn for FREE as designer series paper.  I just printed it out from MDS to make it even more vibrant and added it to Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral In Color SU! card stock.  The elegant frame and sentiment were also part of the paper I printed using My Digital Studio (MDS).  I also die cut and embossed the butterflies to match with a SU! embosslit.  The rhinestones are also courtesy of SU!  They are just the best. I've tried other brands of rhinestones, but none sparkle and shine as much as the ones from SU!  The SU! ones adhere better also!
There's also a rhinestone adhered to the crown in the center of the card.  Everything is printed using My Digital Studio.  I really love this digital program.  And GUESS WHAT?  You can try My Digital Studio for FREE!  Just head on over to my website and you will be able to try it for FREE for 30 days.  Isn't that a cool idea?  I know you will love it as much as I do.  And I give personal lessons.  If you purchase SU! from me you can come over anytime and learn lots about using this wonderful program.

No comments:

Post a Comment