Saturday, February 25, 2012

MORE SALEABRATION CARDS!

Here are two more cards I made for saleabration.  One of the cards was one of my leadership swaps.  I wanted to use stamp sets and papers that I earned FREE for saleabration.
 The Stamp Set I used for both cards is ELEMENARY ELEGANCE.  It's gorgeous.  I love the elements in the stamp set.  The sentiment, the flourished frame, the crown, the swallow, the butterfly, the key.  Ahhh!  such beauty.  This is one of the best saleabration sets, SU! has released in years.  I usually like every set SU! puts out for saleabration.  This one I love.  And I love the dsp - Everyday Enchantment.  Notice how different the papers are that are in the package.  It's nice to have such a cool selection.  The card above has another Saleabration FREEBIE.  One of the selections for saleabration is a pack of brads and ribbons that match the dsp. Really neat!
This card is really clean and simple.  I love the little crown and I added a rhinestone jewel.  This is a great quick and easy card to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment