Saturday, February 4, 2012

CARD FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND

We are in the beginning of Saleabration for Stampin Up!  I hope everyone is earning some great products for FREE.  As you know, I earned this stamp set FRESH VINTAGE.  I truly think it's the BEST one in the Saleabration catalog, but I sure do want to earn all of the others and the FREE product also.  Just place a $50 order (can even include CLEARANCE items) and you will be able to select any one item FREE. For every $50 thereafter, you will receive even more.  I created this card with the FRESH VINTAGE set.
I stamped first and then I ran the stamped card stock through the Big Shot using my favorite Square Lattice embossing folder.  So very cool.  I also used the BIG SHOT to die cut the butterflies with the SU! butterfly embosslit.  It embosses and die cuts at the same time.  Click on either photo for a close up! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment