Sunday, February 5, 2012

CELEBRATING CHINESE NEW YEAR SU! STYLE

Yesterday we headed over to Hsiao-hui's home for a day of fun, fellowship, crafting, eating and good old relaxation.  It was all of this and more.  Hsiao-hui is an awesome hostess. She really outdid herself.  It was really a great day.  We had so much fun sharing good times and we combined it with crafting.  I'll be sharing our projects and more photos from this event over the next several days but since we now have a FREE My Digital Studio trial, I thought I would do an MDS scrapbook page.
I used the Everyday Enchantment digital papers that I was able to earn for FREE from saleabration (there is disc of everything from saleabration in digital format), the hearts at the bottom are part of one of the valentine downloads, the butterfly, crown and swallow are also from the saleabration digital disc, and the tea cup and the stay quote and the lace under the quote are from the stamp brush set Tea Shoppe. I've also added some rhinestone embellishments.  (note: click on photo to enlarge and see more details).

What a wonderful day we all had!

Head over to my website to start your FREE MDS trial.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hsiao hui for hosting us! Awesome job. Great decorations, gifts, friends, food, fun, and of course creating!

    ReplyDelete